1 large head cauliflower, cut in 2' pieces
1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 bunch of kale, cut into ribbons4 cups vegetable stock
1/2 tsp dried rosemary
1 tsp dried thyme
2 Tbsp olive oil
2 cups plain unsweetened rice milk or almond milk
Fresh ground black pepper
1 tsp salt
1. Heat oil in large skillet. Add onion, salt and pepper, and garlic. Sauté for 3 minutes, until onion is clear.
2. Add vegetable stock and cauliflower and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes.
3. Remove half the soup and blend. Add blended portion back into soup.
4. Add the rice/almond milk, rosemary, thyme, parsley, and kale.
5. Simmer for 5-10 minutes so flavors can blend.
Yield: 6 servings